Tuffer rings buffer the pressure spikes of hydraulic systems. They act as a primary rod seal, and at the same time enable trapped fluid sealed by the secondary seal, which is down stream of the buffer, to be pumped back into the system. When a buffer ring is used in combination with a lip seal, the resulting sealing system provides long life with an exceptionally dry rod
|Color||Blue/Yellow/Purple or Customized|
|Production Capacity||500000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
High Quality Hydraulic Cylinder seal
1. Combined with the piston rod seals, absorb the high load impact and pressure fluctuations.
2. Isolation from the high temperature fluid , Improve the durability of the seal.
4. small compression deformation
5. Adapt to the toughest working condition
6. Sufficient lubrication due to the pressure medium of between the sealing lip
7. Easy installation
Inner: PP bag(20/50PCS/roll) or brand package.
Outer:Color box which full covered by yellow adhesive tape,closed,sturdy and you can find them easily.
Our outer box size - weight and practical use:
1) 35.5*29.5*28.5 mm - 0.5kg -for smaller size and heavier products;such as framework oil seal
2) 52.5*33*29 mm - 0.8kg - for bigger size and lighter products ; such as HBY
3) many other size for special situation